domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2007

Siempre me encantó esta canción...

Face a word bank and fill in the blanks
It's/its blank city versus (verses? verse is?)
the hearts you�ve ever drawn (dropped?)
Reduce your own arm off for a drop the glass absorbs
And you�re pinned by the speeding dash line crash
But the / their hearts are empty, you have no pain [paint?] and that�s the point.

It's blank city baby where the buildings get stepped on
And all the red carpets they fade (fake? pay?)
(And) now the barbers don�t courtesy hairwash
But the Devil will crop just your long hair
And the Devil�s cover band are mortal / cover band immortal
And they're all [they rock?] for you
My dimes are full
I carry a sad dollar / sanddollar
They play (pay? paid?) me six Decembers
If you can cast my face for any paint that�s left.

I feel so

Loved.

No hay comentarios: